It may be winter outside, but this delicious Mediterranean feta & tomato stuffed zucchini recipe will conjour up the warm feeling of summertime and leave you wanting more.
Jump to Recipe
How is everyone doing thus far in this crazy, spamdemically filled world nowadays?
I for one am doing absolutely fabulous and thank my God every day for His blessings and grace He continously bestows upon me.
This week I have been constructively busy, with little time for cooking anything major but fancying something healthy and tasty (as with all my Paleo recipes!), I also wanted something I could cook quickly and with no fuss.
With that in mind I was able to rustle up this delicious recipe for Mediterranean stuffed courgettes (zucchini) that I just had to share with you all.
Made with melt in the mouth, creamy Greek feta and fresh, sweet juicy tomatoes, it’s not only super easy to make but mega healthy to boot!
Ready in under 30 minutes and with just a few ingredients, give this Mediterranean feta & tomato stuffed zucchini dish a try for a perfect taste of summer… whatever the weather!
Mediterranean Feta & Tomato Stuffed Zucchini
- 2 whole Zucchini sliced in half length way
- 4 whole Ripe Tomatoes diced
- 1 whole Red Onion chopped
- 150 gram Greek Feta Cheese crumbled
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Handful Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Handful Spring Onions Chopped
- Add 2-3 tbsp. of olive oil to a heated griddle pan.
- Add the zucchini face down into the frying pan, sprinkle on the salt and pepper and fry for approx. 5 minutes before turning and cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the hob and place on a mat.
- Sprinkle on the feta, tomatoes, onions and spring onions on top of the zucchini, sprinkle on some more salt and pepper (optional0 and place the pan under a grill for a few minutes until the cheese is slightly melted, brown.
- Remove the pan from the grill, drizzle on the remaining olive oil and garnish the zucchini with the chopped parsley before serving.