This sweet paleo pudding is easy to prepare and ultra healthy too.
Chia seeds pack more Omega-3’s than salmon, and are also high in fibre, calcium, zinc and antioxidants, making them the ultimate health treat.
It’s super easy to make this tropical health ‘punch’. Give it a go and let me know how you liked it.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Honey/agave nectar to taste
- 2-4 ripe mangoes
- Coconut flakes to garnish
- Mix everything but the mangoes, chia seeds and flakes together, adding the honey till sweetened sufficiently.
- Then add the chia seeds and stir well. Leave to sit in the fridge for at least six hours or preferably overnight.
- Peel the mangoes and blend the flesh until you have a thick purée like consistency. Place the chia pudding in a bowl or glass of your choice, adding the mango purée on top.
- Add the coconut flakes on top to garnish and voilá: a healthy piece of tropical heaven for your taste buds!