These three smoothies are so delicious that I just had to give you all three recipes in one set. Refreshing, cool, sweet and healthy? Yes, these smoothies are all that, and then some.
They’re easy to make and as with all my recipes are also paleo / gluten free so give them a go, add your own variations and let’s enjoy this British long hot summer… whenever that will be!
- Frozen watermelon, kale & strawberries.
- Frozen bananas, pineapple, orange, mango & coconut.
- Kale, cucumber, pineapple, apples, ginger, spinach and banana.
- Juice the ingredients seperately and then blend into the frozen bananas to create these organic, sweet, healthy, and fresh smoothies.
- If using a NutriBullet (or similar) you can omit the juicing first and just blend everything together along with the frozen bananas.
- With smoothies, I don't always give exact measurements as I think that it's entirely up to the individual (and their tastebuds!) to decide.