These paleo coconut and chocolate chip breakfast cookies are so good.
They’re soft, sweet and chewy with a freshly oven baked, melt in the mouth cookie taste that’s just perfect for the morning and the fact that they only take ten minutes to bake is even better!
The cool strawberry milkshake – made with almond milk and a sweet, rich strawberry paleo sauce – takes only minutes to make and combined, this morning breakfast treat is ready to enjoy in just fifteen minutes.
15 Minute Paleo Breakfast Cookies
Soft, sweet and chewy with that freshly oven baked, melt in the mouth cookie taste that's perfect for the morning and ready in just fifteen minutes!
Write a review
For the cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons melted organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey/vegan honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
For the milkshake
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a bowl whisk the almond flour, coconut, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the centre of the bowl and pour in the melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract, mixing together with the dry ingredients until the mixture is nice and thick.
- Fold in the chocolate chips before rolling the mixture into approximately 8-9 balls. Place the balls onto the baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes before taking out and leaving to cool.
- To make the milkshake, place the strawberries in a bowl and mash with a fork until they are of a chunky jam/puree consistency. Add the agave, stirring well.
- Place in a glass or jar and add the milk. Stir/shake to evenly distribute the strawberry sauce.
- Once cooled, (you could place them in the fridge to cool further if you want), enjoy these sweet cooconut and chocolate chip cookies along with the cool, creamy milkshake.
Justina Elumeze http://justinaelumeze.com/