This delicous paleo ‘spaghetti’ with a creamy avocado dressing is made with spiralized zucchini to substitute the pasta.
Without the processed carbs but full in flavour, you’ll be amazed at how tasty this raw food and paleo meal is and be asking yourself why you haven’t commenced with your paleo lifestyle sooner!
Rich in nutrients, a raw food meal that is gluten free and low in fat! Try it for yourself and see how delicous and healthy it is.
- 5 Zucchinis
- 3 Avocados
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Dash of Fresh Lemon Juice
- Small Handful of Pine Nuts
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- A Small Handful of Basil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Spiralize the zucchini and set aside.
- Put all other ingredients in a blender and blend until smoooth, adding more olive oil if necessary to produce a runnier dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the zucchini, mix all together, arrange on a plate and...
- You can leave the skin on but I peeled them off to make the zucchini appear lighter in colour, like real pasta.