These chocolate truffles are the most delicious gems of guilt free goodness I’ve russled up so far.
Paleo packed full of protein, low in fat, low carb and gluten free, they are ready to eat in minutes… even if they don’t stick around that long!
With only five ingredients and no baking required, these protein truffles are a great way to treat yourself whilst keeping in shape.
- 10g cocoa powder
- (I used Green & Blacks Organic
- Fairtrade Cocoa Powder)
- 40 ml almond/coconut milk
- 30g chocolate whey protein
- (I used SCI-MX Nutrition)
- 15g almond/peanut butter
- 10g agave syrup
- Throw all the ingredients together in a bowl or blender.
- Mix everything together to form a dough like consistency. Roll into individual bite sized balls, then roll in cocoa powder and voila!